Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gratitude & Goals: August 2014

August already! This year is going so fast, but at the same time I feel like a lot has happened.

So far this year I have:



  • Bought my first car
  • Moved out of home
  • Got a new job
  • Moved in with my boyfriend
  • Got approval to buy our first house
  • Traveled to the Gold Coast
  • Traveled to Bali
  • Bought a new bed, washing machine, lounge suite and other house-related things



I'm pretty goal orientated, so it's important for me to always have goals. Just as important, is being grateful.

Gratitude

  • A full-time, busy job that I enjoy
  • A great relationship with my boyfriend
  • Renting a house in a good location, next door to mum, while we save for our own place
  • Savings, and leftover money to spend on things I need/want (like cracking my Galaxy S3 a couple of days ago, and upgrading to an S5)
  • A reliable car
  • My friends and family (and cat!)
  • My health and wellness
  • Plans for our future


Goals

Short term goals for August:


  • Find out the asking price for the house next door, and make an offer
  • Gym at least 3x per week
  • Walk as much as I can, since the weather is getting better
  • 2x cheat meals per week, with one cheat treat out (no pick n mix or corn chip snacks!)
  • Pay off my S5 on my credit card
  • Save more than I have budgeted
  • Feel healthier and focus on fitness and nutrition

Have a great month everyone! I'll be reviewing these in 2 weeks, and again at the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment