Saturday, July 5, 2014

Vision Board: July 2014

For the past few years I have always been into positive visualisation and the law of attraction.

Over the past year or so I haven't been doing a lot of it, so I thought my blog would be a good place to put it all together.

Samoyed





I am mostly a cat person, but how can you resist a Samoyed? So fluffy, and one of the happiest looking dogs ever.

My boyfriend and I can't wait to get one of these when we own our own house.








First House
We have just started looking at the idea of buying our first house. We have a bit of saving to do, but are getting an idea of what is out there. 

Requirements are modern kitchen and bathroom (not too hard in Christchurch, since they are mostly being done up due to Earthquake damage at the moment), a garage and of course a yard for the samoyed! 

Car


While not a real priority for the forseeable future, if I was to get a new car I would like a Holden Cruze in black. A good size for me, and my favourite shape.

The house and samoyed are higher on the want-list than the car though.





Decor




In line with the house, I can't wait to own my own home, and be able to decorate it with my own style, and most importantly - art.

I have a couple of things already, but I don't really like putting it up in a home we rent - it just doesn't feel like it belongs.

I'll definitely be getting some inspirational quotes, and photos to print out to put in photo frames.





A happy, healthy life







And of course, to continue a happy, healthy life in all areas - work, love, home, friends, health, and wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment